Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

All About Me

Hello my name is Rose , I attend Glen Taylor school as a very short year 7 . The class that I’m in is Room 12 with an amazing teacher named Miss Siale . My culture is Burmese and i live in a family with 6 members ,  my parents and my younger 3 siblings which means i’m the oldest .

As a learner i enjoy reading , writing and art . I like these subjects because i find myself in enjoyment whenever i am doing it even if whatever i’m creating is not really good. Maths is the most challenging for me because i intend to forget the strategies that my teacher teaches me . My goals for this year is to practise my maths strategies and times tables at home so i can move up another level at and another goal of mine is to get over my shyness and participate in more items and events at school.

This year i am looking forward to the challenges i’m going to be experiencing  as a senior , of course my experience is gonna be different from everyone else due to my short height but i’ll try my hardest to make it through the whole year without causing many embarrassing moments . As for my blog i’m looking forward to be sharing my learning that i put my hard work into too all the people .šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment