Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Play Based Learning

Today our teacher set up this block where we just play a bunch of learning activities or games of our choice. This is called Play based learning and I certainly think we should do this more often at our school. It brings fun into learning.

Here is what I did. My friend Nadia and I found a box of random clothing and fabrics that our teacher put out. This activity got us using our brains and thinking about things such as what fabrics would go together or are the sides cut equally. Eventually we somehow ended up trying to turn me into a ghost.

I also made paper planes and played with it outside with Nadia and Lexiannah. We threw it as far as we could and guessed how far it went. All our paper planes ended up on the roof at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment